Check the riskiness of your calls
PennyApp checks that you are notoverexposed to E.W. (Electromagnetic Waves) emitted by your mobile phone during a call. (Read our articles to discover the riskiness) In this regard, PennyApp analyzes the time spent calling, dividing it in:
- Dangerous Time: time spent to call with the mobile phone near your head;
- Not Dangerous Time: time spent calling using the earphone or the speakerphone.
If you exceed the daily danger time limit suggested,PennyApp alerts you with notifications and a little buzz, to remember you to utilize precautions as the speakerphone or the earphone.
To calculate the daily stress due to E.W. of the phone, and of the amount of danger and not danger time, PennyApp considers 4 main settings:
- Max Daily Time: the maximum suggested danger time spent in a whole day, calling with the phone near the head without precautions;
- Max Call Time: the suggested maximum danger time spent in a single phone-call, spent with the phone near the head without precautions;
- Infra Calls Rest: rest time needed between two phone calls, to be not overexposed to E.W.. For Rest Time is intended as time without calling, or calling with precautions (earphone or speakerphone). The more the totale danger time is close to the Max Daily Time, the more the Infra Calls Rest becomes close to the Total Rest Time;
- Total Rest Time: rest time needed to dispose of the daily E.W. absorbed, after reached the Max Call Time in a day.
Such settings are pre-setted according to our analysis of last studies and relevant judgments. However, users are able to modify these settings according their needs.
About the Business version (see PennyPack), settings will be seated by the admin, under advice of the staff physician, and they will be not customizable by the single user.